Goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

start another thread under "Travel" - North America or Carribbean forum, maybe? (That's pudding goddesses, not disciples, though... It's ok, you're forgiven and if you're very, very good we'll let you be an acolyte so you can worship at our pudding-covered feet)

Please have mercy on me. I am too weak to avoid your temptation of pudding - and not to mention the nekkid squishing of such. Make me your slave, I’ll mix and tend your vats of the creamy wrestling medium as only one who is devoted could. Oh and can I bring my camera?

Edit to add:

Damn, I have fallen off of my soap box into their web of hijinx or is hijacks.

All this "hailing" and pudding talk sort of reminds me of the "Ya Ya Sisterhood", but the X-RATED version of course!

ALL HAIL YA YA PUDDING! Squishy, smoothy, yum :tease:

Spectre once bubbled...

Uh...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
Am I allowed to say "war"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.

I'm confused... this is sarcasm right??

does anyone else think The Grand Resignation And Return were both planned in advance? does anyone -- particularly jason's defenders -- feel manipulated?

divemistress once bubbled...
does anyone else think The Grand Resignation And Return were both planned in advance? does anyone -- particularly jason's defenders -- feel manipulated?

Planned in advance? Maybe so, maybe no. Manipulated? Of course not, he didn't ask for any help or defense.

WW

I really was peed off and didnt plan on posting for quite sometime.....

This is the kind of bias I have to deal with now I guess. Cant really blame people for thinking that way...ohh well....maybe after I post 1000 mature/boring posts I might start to be accepted as just another screen name on this board.

The I Love You thread was done intentionally..this was not...as NEW pointed out...my leave from this board was not very long..as it is very addicting...plus diving season is upon us and also I'm going on another dive trip in May..woohoo.

jepuskar once bubbled...
I'm going on another dive trip in May..woohoo.
So........

can we plan on another goodbye thread in May? :)

BTW, bonjour.

Back
Top Bottom