Gotta give it up for Diving Concepts Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
So, do they also make Sink-the-Stink for dry glove liners?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I call it a pair of scissors. Mine stunk...the pile was gone. So I cut the liners out and now use 300wt fleece gloves instead.

Uncle Pug:
Oatey's Rain-R-Shine is blue... and it dries Fast!
rain_r_shn_med_bl.jpg

I haven't used it on gloves but it would work just fine. I've used it on wet and dirty PVC drain pipe and it holds great. But of course if you want a water proof seal (not necessary for drain pipe) you want to clean your glove off and dry it as best you can.

You're right again UP! I picked up a small can of the clear flexible cement and a small can of the cleaner for about $6. Works great and dries fast!!! The best part is that it doesn't leave clumps of aquaseal on top- it looks just like a shiny smear on the glove.

Do you know what the difference between all the colors is and the rain and shine?

When aquasealing the blue gloves, you don't apply it to the outside, you apply it to the *inside*. It stays quite nicely.

I'll have to try the glue UP recommended for external, on-site repairs. I also recommend just carrying an extra set of blue gloves in your SAD kit so you can just change them out onsite.

Back
Top Bottom