Happy Birthday, Mo2vation!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken,

I have no excuse for the fact that this is a belated wish, but you know I mean it sincerely! Happy Birthday to my favorite photographer-baseball fan-diver-finicky food critic-rabbit owner-fisherman-musician. Wait a minute, you are the ONLY photographer-baseball fan-diver-finicky food critic-rabbit owner-fisherman-musician I know!!! And now they tell me to add "shore diver" to that?? Sheesh!!

Well, my best wishes to you and my sister, who share the same birthday!!

jennifer

Ken, Happy Birthday!

Hey! Happy Birthday! I'll buy the next round of corn dogs!!

:10:​

Ann Marie:
Hey! Happy Birthday! I'll buy the next round of corn dogs!!

:10:​

Jaye and I couldn't stand it another minute - so a week ago I called her on the way home, and she grabbed my froo froo mustard (well, one of them... I have a bunch. I'm such a chick) and met me at Hot Dog on a Stick in the Fox Hills Mall.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

They were very well done. Completely yummy. Sweet, crunchy. I'm so impressed.

One thing I learned: Good mustard does not make a Corn Dog better.

I'm sorry, but it has to be glowing yellow French's. After a couple of bites with my shee shee mustard (no corkage charge was incurred, thankfully) I put away the stone ground stuff and poured on the gook. They were so good. Man.... loved them.

I'm totally going back there this weekend for a couple more.

YUMMERS!

---
Ken

Happy belated birthday!!! Been outta the loop and a little too loopy too long...Hope you had an awesome bday, Ken! No more hot dogs on a stick (btw, they are NOT corn dogs...corn dogs have been frozen, hot dogs on a stick have not been frozen) only yummy stuffed beef, with pate and spinache salad on the side. Don't forget the raspberry vinagrette dressing on that salad!!!

yummmmmm.... :p

Hey Ken, happy belated! Can't believe I didn't see this earlier....

Can't say that I've had hot dogs on a stick, but I'll have to give it a try. Loved those hamburgers we had at Avalon though. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom