Has anybody seen/heard from Truckergirl???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Well- you can still THINK of me when you go by there. I mean, I don't know where she is so why should you? That's what I think of when I think of being there- the little yellow house with lots of ants and cockroaches... :)

Oh- and a big black pipe of sewage! LOL

Ewwwwww! Now I've got the heebie jeebies! :wink: Ants, roaches, and sewage... what a combo!

yeah...there are two kinds...the BIG ones that you can race along the Ala Wai (I can handle the big ones) and then there are the tiny ones....those are everywhere and nasty. Luckily the exterminator comes once a month or so....

Take car and be safe GF!

How on earth did this extrapoliate into bugs and sewers???

Hey Truckergirl!!! missed your sense of humor!!

Yay! Thanks guys. I think everyone should have their own "you're great" thread. This is cool!

Bugs and sewers= Oahu!

It's beautiful there, but they have some serious flying cockroaches. And, apparently, the sewer system backed up a while back and to "fix" it the city of Honolulu decided to pipe the stuff above ground, so there are these lovely black pipes alone the Ala Wai.

It's just funny that paradise has problems, too!

The upside is you can have a Mai Tai on a catamaran and forget about the problems! You can't do that in Ohio. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom