Has anybody seen/heard from Truckergirl???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
The upside is you can have a Mai Tai on a catamaran and forget about the problems! You can't do that in Ohio. :)
Sure you can! (And to top it off, you're a lot less likely to get seasick on a windy day.) :D

ClayJar:
Sure you can! (And to top it off, you're a lot less likely to get seasick on a windy day.) :D

How'd you know I was a redneck? I think I'll go buy a catamaran on ebay and set it up on cement blocks in the back yard. Maybe I'll get a hot tub to set up under it and I can just slide of the catamaran into the tub in the middle of January. Sounds like my kind of party!

I already have a 1993 Dodge Dakota with two flat tires and a dead battery- it's been like that since June.

Even better than a catamaran, there is a 3 person sub on ebay right now for sale....with a trailer

trucker girl:
How'd you know I was a redneck? I think I'll go buy a catamaran on ebay and set it up on cement blocks in the back yard. Maybe I'll get a hot tub to set up under it and I can just slide of the catamaran into the tub in the middle of January. Sounds like my kind of party!

I already have a 1993 Dodge Dakota with two flat tires and a dead battery- it's been like that since June.

For that to look right you need a lei and a coconut cup....Do you want me to send you a couple of lei's?

Yay! Trucker girl makes an appearance. Let me know when you're having that boat party 'cause that sounds like one not to miss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom