Has anybody seen/heard from Truckergirl???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
quick look at my thermometer tells me.....80....want some? :D

Compress it, bottle it, and send it to me... preferably in an AL80. :rofl3:

Seriously... I'm about ready to hop on a plane, bound for anyplace warm! (And I hate planes!) If I come to HI.... I don't want no cheap (99 cent) laes! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Sorry... I had to!:wink:

Diver Dennis:
Yes please Leesa! It's -24C here and then add the wind chill...:shakehead

Oh, Dennis! That's worse than here... much worse! I can't imagine! :shakehead

Waiting for my flight to the Philippines in 2 weeks...:D

Ahhhh, you get used to it. When it hits -40, that's when it gets tough. You can spit and it freezes before hitting the ground. :wink:

And yes, that is a game we play up here...:D

erparamedic:
Seriously... I'm about ready to hop on a plane, bound for anyplace warm! (And I hate planes!) If I come to HI.... I don't want no cheap (99 cent) laes! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Not a cheap date, are you?.....now I'm gonna have to go and break my piggy bank :(

Well... looks like the snow storm just started... about 1/2 hour early, I might add. This stinks, cause I have to go to the store after I take the kids to school.

Tell me, what sense does this make.... delay school 2 hours cause of the cold... but snowstorm between 11 and 6... up to 6 inches... and school gets out in the middle of it! :confused: Why not just keep the kids home, safe, and let the roads get cleared off for school tomorrow? I suppose it makes too much sense.:shakehead

Diver Dennis:
Ahhhh, you get used to it. When it hits -40, that's when it gets tough. You can spit and it freezes before hitting the ground. :wink:
-40°C or -40°F? (I wonder how many people get the joke.)

(Incidentally, if any of you ISOSAD members want to join us, it looks like ScubUNO is on for Alabama Blue Water Adventures in Pelham this weekend. :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom