Have Boat, Need Divers/Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jar_head

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
You could not imagine how aggravating it can be trying to find dive buddies. I LOVE to spearfish and can not find reliable dive buddies. I get a dive in here and there but not nearly as often as I would like.

We can take my boat or I'm more than happy to share expenses on yours.. I live in Daphne, Alabama and usually launch out of Orange Beach.. I'm new to this forum so I hope this is the right area for this post. Don't be shy..

It's a 21' CC. .. I can fit 3 or 4 divers with gear and a bubble watcher or two.

I gotta buddy who's been wanting to do more boat dives, splitting costs would make it possible for me. I just hate cleaning salt out of my gear :) just assume go dive some freshwater caves - LOL.

Definately interested though, only really available on weekends and some weeknight afternoon/nights. Buddy has 50-60 dives, I have well over 500.

I'm intrested as well. My girlfriend and I are newly certified. We are available on the weekends and I'd be willing for an afternoon dive after work. Wouldn't mind splitting the costs. Just let me know.

I'm interested but I don't spearfish.

I might be interested as well. You might have to deal with me being gone half the year though.

Fairly new to diving, but I'd be interested.

Well Great.. And you don't have to spearfish.. I'll do the shooting, I just need another diver.. More shooters is just a bonus.. Email me and let's set something up.. The more the better.. Shoot me your numbers and locations. Stephen@fmroofing.net.

This is great news... Thanks for the reply.. oh and for some reason my email says that the message didn't go through. but I still get them.. I don't know why it does that.. And I don't care if you're new to diving or not.. As long as you're good, I'm good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom