Heading down to Mexico manana and need help changing my dive computer battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Now - I'm leaving for Puerto Aventuras in a few hours and just realized my computer a scubapro meridian is now in low battery will not dive state. I have a new battery but I don't have the manufacturers o-ring replacement that it says I need to change every time the battery is replaced. I'm guessing the o-ring isn't a big issue if it is in good shape and can be reused. i don't have the proper tool to open the case back though.

Does anyone know of a dive outfit down in Playa or Puerto Ave that might be able to help fix this? I will dive with them too. Now have a group of 4-5 that want to dive during the week. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Can't believe the battery died so quickly

Hey Now - I'm leaving for Puerto Aventuras in a few hours and just realized my computer a scubapro meridian is now in low battery will not dive state. I have a new battery but I don't have the manufacturers o-ring replacement that it says I need to change every time the battery is replaced. I'm guessing the o-ring isn't a big issue if it is in good shape and can be reused. i don't have the proper tool to open the case back though.

Does anyone know of a dive outfit down in Playa or Puerto Ave that might be able to help fix this? I will dive with them too. Now have a group of 4-5 that want to dive during the week. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Can't believe the battery died so quickly

Go by Dive Aventuras and ask for Armando. Tell him Jim with the flooded Cobra sent you.

And you will really enjoy diving with them, as well.

Good Luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom