Hello from Houston!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thesassyrabbit:
Originally Posted by crotchsniffer
Originally Posted by pocketlicker
:11: :eek:hyeah20: :D ......LOL...it's hard for me to hold that mean look with a straight face. You gotta stop doing that though with my nick. I nearly choked on my drink when I read those. LOL

thesassyrabbit:
Uh... yah... you do that. When Sandy is diving dry, I'll consider it. And not for long at that. LOL.

Oh, come on. It'll be fun. Ya get to wear those nice thick Depends. You also get to feel bloated more than just once a month. :D

thesassyrabbit:
No clue, hon. We need to get in touch with Sandy and see if she's organizing anything. Then again, I may just see ya (cause I know you won't be talking to me... again...LOL) on Thurs. night.

If your curfew doesn't start before 22:00, I'll see you there (AND talking). Just make sure you've got a good buzz because I'll delve into the fine art of packetsniffing. Hehehe....

Welcome aboard, sassyrabbit! Check us out in the Swampers (see below)... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom