Hello from Oceanic | AERIS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Doug,

I second that about the DataMax Pro Plus, have 2 of them with the quick disconnect and have never had a problem.

Fantastic Product!

As one who is learning to service Oceanic regulators, I welcome your presence and advice here.

Welcome!

I downloaded the new version 2 upgrade for my Pro Plus 2 dive computer.
Wow! What a change. going to have to play with it a while to figure the whole thing out. But it sure looks nice.
My only question, for now, is why wasn't a average sac rate included. I know it wouldn't be as accurate as the accepted meathod of measuring but over a period of dives and depths it would give a very good idea what it is, especially for the time spent at a depth.

Can't wait to spend more time playing with it.

Thanks,
Chuck

SmokeAire:
My only question, for now, is why wasn't a average sac rate included.
Thanks to everyone for their feedback. We're currently testing a patch where we have addressed much of the comments so far. I expect to post this to our web site early next week and will let you all know.

If you have not done so already, I encourage you to register your software via our web site - you can decide exactly what you want to hear about, or not so we won't bombard you with SPAM. I'd recommend that you register your software version and select "notify me of upgrades for my product", and we'll only communicate these as they apply to the OceanLog program.

As for SAC, this is something that we are working on - all of the information that we need to calculate this is there, we're looking at how to integrate this with the statistic reports and other areas. We won't have this ready to go with the release mentioned above, but it will follow.

Thanks again, and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Doug

Hi Doug and welcome to ScubaBoard, You guys doing any hiring in your engineering group?
btw; I use the Atmos 2, love it, just wish the software was better.

dlndavid:
Hi Doug and welcome to ScubaBoard, You guys doing any hiring in your engineering group?
btw; I use the Atmos 2, love it, just wish the software was better.

Forward your resume, I'll pass it on. As for ATMOS 2 software, we have recently released a completely redesigned version that will allow you to import your previous logs - download it from http://www.diveaeris.com/service_software.html - I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for the welcome,

Doug

Doug Krause:
Thanks to everyone for their feedback. We're currently testing a patch where we have addressed much of the comments so far. I expect to post this to our web site early next week and will let you all know.

If you have not done so already, I encourage you to register your software via our web site - you can decide exactly what you want to hear about, or not so we won't bombard you with SPAM. I'd recommend that you register your software version and select "notify me of upgrades for my product", and we'll only communicate these as they apply to the OceanLog program.

As for SAC, this is something that we are working on - all of the information that we need to calculate this is there, we're looking at how to integrate this with the statistic reports and other areas. We won't have this ready to go with the release mentioned above, but it will follow.

Thanks again, and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Doug

Douge,
Thanks for the quick response to my Em which was a duplicate of my post.
One of the issuses I noticed after I copied my file is that the dive data is there but not all the othe info, location date, buddiest,etc.
Thankfully the new program does not over write the old but goes in a new folder. Is this one of the bugs the patch will fix?
Also, and this is a small thing, in dive history with the cumulative info a start date and end date would be good.

I have been diving with the Pro Plus 2 for over 2 years and it has perfomed great and the battery symbol is still showing full charge with over 179 dives on it plus all the downloads.

Hmmmm.....I guess I should send it for servicing but I don't want to dive with out it.

Chuck

Hi all

Doug Krause do you know wen the Heads-Up Mask will be avaiable here in portugal?
Does that mask comes without the transmiter, only with deph and time information?

Yhank you.

Hello and thanks for the great products. I have an Aeris Ai and love it.

I do have a potential change request for the download software though. It is regarding the capability to set up a variety of named gear categories, each having associated selections of the specific gear types related to that category.

When I log details on a specific dive I have several preset gear categories identified that I can choose from. This is nice. It would be even nicer if I could use the pull down selections to make minor changes for a specific piece of gear, i.e. gloves vs no gloves, to change just that single gear selection for that part of the major category for just that dive and not have that single gear selection change all other dives that have that primary gear category selected. I am making sense? It sounds more complicated that it is!@

Doug Krause:

Doug

OK - have posted a patch to the web site, addressing much of the feedback received here, and a number of other things including SAC calculations. If you're already using 2.0.0, just download the patch - please let me know what you think.

http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/services_software.html

Thanks for all of the feedback, keep it coming.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom