Hello from Perth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wwbuzo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone,

I started diving in South-Africa in 2008. Did my Open water, Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue and Shark speciality in Johannesburg. I recently moved to Perth Australia where I recently completed my Dry suit and NAUI Master Diver courses. I am still getting the hang of diving in a dry suit.

I cannot think of a better place to spend your time than below the surface. My instructor used to say if the toilet was deep enough I would've dived in it. Just love being under the water.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Welcome - the diving scene in Perth is getting better and better, if you haven't already check out the forum on WA Divers ( wadivers.com.au) the folks there are great. Fave dive shop would have to be Dolphin in Welshpool. Unfortunately for me we are in Qld now and haven't had any decent time in the water since we moved!

Hi right back at you from Perth :) Dolphin Dive in Welshpool are good, Dolphin Scuba in Fremantle are also good as are Australasian Dive Academy - other shops I cannot comment on as I havent used them. Hope you will be in the water on the 4th of January protesting against the shark culling at Cottesloe Beach. The best part of perth diving imo is that you are on the right side of the continent to go dive ningaloo :) Happy Bubbles and welcome.

Hi all ,
As saw on this thread that wwbuzzo you had just done your rescue diver cert with NAUI and wanted to find out if you do the CPRand first aid thru the Red Cross or others or is it part of the course and how it was as ther not that many NAUI Dive centers other here in south east Queensland if any
thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom