Hello, Keys Divers! Some suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check with Becky, I'm sure she has suggestions on who to dive with and do your wife's course. But look at webpages, call the shops and find a match for your personality, needs and pocketbook!

Pat

Since you are getting with Becky ( Speargirl) call Brenda at Conch Republic Divers.
They have a great shop, awesome boats, and safe crews. If she cant get you what you need, she knows where it is and who has it.
Good Luck and have an Awesome time :D

Rick

Now, MsParamedic, I am QUITE certain you know of a nice little place for his wife to get some instruction DON'T YOU??? LOL There are lots of shops down there to deal with, AMoray's just isnt one I or most of the other folks on this board would recommend anymore. Thing is to get with one of them who is a member of SCUBABOARD. You know you're gonna get good service that way.

fldiver1..

I sure do! But I don't come on the board to promote the shop or my services. That is why I usually advise everyone to look at websites and make phone calls.

After all, it's all about diving and having a great time! :)

Pat

I know you dont. In fact I have NEVER seen you promote the shop, what was thier name, OH YEAH, SILENT WORLD!! I knew I would remember it. LOL See ya in a few weeks hopefully!

See...there is a method to my madness! You recommended them, I didn't! LOLOL

Let me know when you are coming down. I see a dive in our future!

Pat

MsParamedic....

Is this your shop? HERE?

If so, and Speargirl doesn't have anything available............ I see you have room/dive packages.

[edit]duh... just saw your sigline.... will probably be calling your shop.

fldiver1:
It's just too bad you arent going to be there the next week. My WHOLE family and some friends are going to be spending the week of the 5th thru the 12th in Key largo and have rented a house and one of speargirl's townhoused and a couple of boats for opening week of bug season!!! This one should be fun. My kids first lobster season!!!

Heading down the second weekend myself, doing the camping thing though...Love it....

Wish I could do the camping but with 3 young kids and a wife who REALLY like air conditioning it just doesnt work for me!!

i recommend Brent Hilliard from Blue Water divers - they have access to a pool right next to where the boat is docked.

He certified me and my dive buddy (almost two years ago) and having taken other certification classes since then - i can honestly say - he is top notch.

the website is http://www.bluewaterdiver.net/

good luck with whatever you choose!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom