Hello, Keys Divers! Some suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaytonaDave:
MsParamedic....

Is this your shop? HERE?

If so, and Speargirl doesn't have anything available............ I see you have room/dive packages.

[edit]duh... just saw your sigline.... will probably be calling your shop.

DD, I definitely recommend Silent World. Had a real good time with Captain Bob back in late April, but regrettably didn't get to hang much with Pat. Call 'em. Now! :D

I will also recomend Ms. Paramedic (aka Pat) If your wife does not enjoy her time with her, I will buy her lunch (if we ever happen to be in Key Largo at the same time) or anywhere.

Pat, we will see you in mid August. In fact we will buy YOUR lunch. And maybe Bob's too if he can get us to one of the deep balls on a reef. (other divers willing) Also wouldn't mind checking out the wall out from the Benwood. Maybe snapper ledge too. We will be staying at Kings Kamp so for sure we will have to meet out under the tiki hut for an adult beverage.
SO , you gonna bring the Starburst or shall we? BYYYYYEEEEEEEEE

underachiever:
If your wife does not enjoy her time with her, I will buy her lunch (if we ever happen to be in Key Largo at the same time)

I take your challenge....

I booked my wife with Pat. We're both getting excited.

and.... we're staying at a townhouse rented by "Speargirl" Becky....

ALL SET!!! :14:

Dave

Im looking forward to meeting you and your wife!!

Randy and Angie...I got the Starburst, and the first couple rounds of "beverages" since we'll be neighbors!! PM me when you guys will be down! :) BTW..Ive gone to the dark side, and got my Captains License! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom