Help me, please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They sure are purty though.

I don't need all these regs but I keep looking for more. I can't stop. What can I do? Is there a re-hab program for people like me? Help me, please.:dork2:

Yes there is a program that will help you. Don't be afraid you are not alone. Many men have fallen into the same trap. There is hope. There is a program that is guaranteed to put a stop to your addiction. It has a 95% success record.

It is called "Marriage and Children". :rofl3:

If you are all ready married and the kids are gone thus leading to the addiction later in life, try "Divorce".

It has been shown to be quite effective in limiting the available income thus damping the urge to splurge.

Well I'll help, and I'll take those pesky Oceanics off your hands, so you can focus on the Dacors....You're welcome in advance.

They sure are purty though.

Yeah...my very first reg back in the mid 80's was a Pacer XL.....they called it "The Easy Breather" and it sure was a Cadillac back then....I'm sure they're still great regs now.

When I first started diving I was given a set of used regs which included a Dacor 960 first stage and a couple XLE second stages and gauges. A local reg rebuilder did them up like new for me and told me that they were like '57 Buicks and would probably never need a rebuild again if I didn't abuse them and cleaned them regularly. I watched him while he did the work and was surprised at how easily they were disassembled and reassembled along with the ease of adjusting them. I noticed that you could buy these regs and parts kits pretty cheaply on Ebay and got to buying them now and then. Here's the problem. Over a couple of years I have several complete sets of these regs which I have rebuilt but I keep wanting more of them. I check Ebay every day hoping that I can find a bargain. I don't need all these regs but I keep looking for more. I don't want to get rid of the ones which I have now but I can't stop. What can I do? Is there a re-hab program for people like me? Help me, please.:dork2:

:D
I'd suggest you start technical diving, because then you'll use multiple tanks per dive and you'll need all those regs. Might as well put them to good use :wink:

Back
Top Bottom