Help My Head From Spinning Please! - The Philippines!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to everyone for all the awesome advice, I appreciate it so much. You guys are awesome!!!

---------- Post added August 27th, 2014 at 02:52 PM ----------

So looks like we have decided on Puerto Galera!! Thanks everyone for your help.

With this in mind for those that have dived there.... any hot tips? Any things to remember to make the experience more enjoyable? Any must things to do and see.... above and under the water?

If you haven't already, take a look at my exhaustive report on Puerto Galera/Sabang from earlier this year. I believe you will find it helpful. Good luck!

If you haven't already, take a look at my exhaustive report on Puerto Galera/Sabang from earlier this year. I believe you will find it helpful. Good luck!

I would love a link the the report on Puerto Galera

Thanks!!!

keep in mind that your planned trip is during one of the heavily traveled periods of the year and most flights and hotels/resorts have long ago been booked up, not to its also one of the most expensive as rates often double

Completed all my Philippines diving trip reports, please feel free to check them out!

Philippines

If you have any questions just shoot me an email

keep in mind that Christmas week is one of the most heavily traveled and rates often double or triple during that time. popular resorts are most likely already full as are airlines

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom