Help the Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

any bids on who gets to drown who???
:wink:

I just want to know why every time there is discussion on breathing air quality she deletes the thread. There is a lot of good info getting deleted.

GTADiver once bubbled...
I just want to know why every time there is discussion on breathing air quality she deletes the thread. There is a lot of good info getting deleted.

Although there have been threads that I've help to "clean up" as they got off topic, I have deleted only a couple of threads -- at the requested of the originator AND that did not contain information useful (they usually only contained conversation type posts).

I firmly believe that if you put it in writing you should be willing to live by the words.

I may not agree with what is being said -- but I'm the first to recognize that, that disagreement is mine and not everyone's.

FYI -- all moderators can edit, delete threads throughout the board, we're not assigned one particular forum or another. In other words - just because a thread is edited or deleted in the Ontario forum, and I'm from Ontario does not mean I'm taking the action.

DivingGal once bubbled...

FYI -- all moderators can edit, delete threads throughout the board, we're not assigned one particular forum or another. In other words - just because a thread is edited or deleted in the Ontario forum, and I'm from Ontario does not mean I'm taking the action.
My appologies. Who is the moderator that likes bad air?

I've had a bit of experience with posts that were deleted or edited by the mods. Of course, your last comment was facetious.

The mods will ceratinly delete posts or replies from individual members that are unsuitable. I can't think of a entire topic in scuba that they'd delete unless it was really outrageous. However, if many of the replies in a topic are unsuitable, it may be easier just to delete the entire thread and start over.

There was quite a long thread about air and testing of air that I thought had some good info but it also had quite a few harmful comments. Let's start a new thread about air tests and air standards and see what happens.

I don't think there is any moderator that "likes bad air"

I think it's more a case of the moderators not liking antagonistic rumor-mongering.

enough said, I will not get into this

canuckdiver once bubbled...
I think it's more a case of the moderators not liking antagonistic rumor-mongering.

Sounds like a virtual dictatorship ! Castro's style but online !

taz22 once bubbled...

Thanks Spectre!!

Big Jim, I haven't used your service as of yet, but with doing something nice like this I think I'll consider doing so in the future. When you said that Sept 20 & 21 were the only dates available, does this mean that your fll up for the season already? If so, I guess I'll have to book early next year.
I do have some afternoon's left. PM me if you need more info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom