Here comes Tropical Storm Paula - Wednesday hurricane landing possible

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rita and Robert are taking Frigate and Libra out as I type. The Albatros is the only boat in the water. Crew is waiting in line to fill up the trucks with gas. I am home taking down all the stuff decorating the terraces and bringing in the furniture. Happy hour is starting very late today!!

Make sure you stock up in case they cut off the booze. Stay safe!

Reports are Cat 2 right now. Hurrcane shutters are up, covering the other windows. Everythig off the terraces. Almost finished with prep. Happy hour starts soon!

Watching and wishing for a fast pass by Paula; best wishes for everyone on the island to stay safe! We will be coming in February and trust that by then this storm will be a forgotten inconvenience, and nothing more.

Dry law takes effect at 4pm. You have 10 minutes left to stock up!!

Good news! Newest computer guesses put her veering east more, further away from any Yucatan experience. :thumb:

One program sends her back to Bay Islands. We'll see.

With only two gas stations, I bet those lines are bad.
There are at least three. There's the one in town, the one out east on the cross island road, and the one down just north of the Caleta. I'm only a little ways into the thread; someone else probably already said that.

Here's the latest on hurricane Paula.

Signed,

The Big Bad Wolf

Attachments

• bbw.jpg
    bbw.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 114

Back
Top Bottom