Hi everyone from cold Indiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds fun! I'm a parrothead myself and love the Keys! I'm pretty much open to diving anywhere! I want to see as much as I can and learn in the process. I'm sure you are a gentleman, but I can hold my own with the dirty old men too! :)

Hey - Greetings from a fellow midwesterner!

I haven't done any diving in Indiana, but if you are ever looking for a buddy to splash with in the enormous swimming pool to the east and north of Chicago, give me a holler! Some of the best wreck diving in the world, and so few folks enjoying it....what a shame. :wink:

DandyDon:
Oh, seriously thinking. I have a pretty dull life between trips (as you can see from my post count!), I've always loved traveling, thinking about something new, and this would be an interesting, cheap adventure. If I put real plans into action, I will indeed accept your generous offer.

Anytime bud

gangrel441:
Hey - Greetings from a fellow midwesterner!

I haven't done any diving in Indiana, but if you are ever looking for a buddy to splash with in the enormous swimming pool to the east and north of Chicago, give me a holler! Some of the best wreck diving in the world, and so few folks enjoying it....what a shame. :wink:

Thanks, I'd love that! My father in law was a wreck diver back in the 60's and 70's and says it's better than the ocean, I know everyone has their opinions on that one. I would love to experience all kinds of diving and wreck diving is on the list. I'll keep that in mind for sure, and it can't be much colder than our dives yesterday!

and it can't be much colder than our dives yesterday!
You guys dove ... without ... me?

:missing: (at home waiting for warm weather to return)

-----

Mike.

I've already tried to nudge her toward the lakes. She's a natural, and I'm sure someday in the future I'll be DMing for her.

Saturday should be a blast, quite a few kindred spirits engaging in the dives.

Hopefully we end up at the same watering hole saturday after the dives.

Meister481:
I've already tried to nudge her toward the lakes. She's a natural, and I'm sure someday in the future I'll be DMing for her.

Saturday should be a blast, quite a few kindred spirits engaging in the dives.

Hopefully we end up at the same watering hole saturday after the dives.

I will definitely check out the lakes, like I said, I'm open to just about anything right now (diving related that is :no )

I can't wait until Saturday! It should be a lot of fun, maybe even too much fun!

I'm definitely up for some adult beverages after the dive! The food wasn't bad either! And, nowhere to be the next day so we can stay as long as we want this time!

You guys were great, you can be my DM anytime! I already learned a lot of stuff I didn't know just in the short time I was diving on Wednesday. :D

Midnight Star:
You guys dove ... without ... me?

:missing: (at home waiting for warm weather to return)

-----

Mike.

No need to wait for warmer weather! Come up and dive with us! If I can take it, you can take it! Really, it wasn't that bad! I can't wait to go again Saturday!:D

I'm definately on the docket to dive there, but i'm holding out (oh, i'm trying my very best to hold out!) for camping weather this upcoming summer; i'd like to stay and dive through the weekend. :)

-----

Mike.

Midnight Star:
I'm definately on the docket to dive there, but i'm holding out (oh, i'm trying my very best to hold out!) for camping weather this upcoming summer; i'd like to stay and dive through the weekend. :)

-----

Mike.

Yeah, camping is fun, and I have a great tent (the girl in me made me buy a big one that even has 2 walk in closets and a bay window)! Of course it's made by Jeep! Come on up sometime! I'd love to actually meet some of the people I talk to on here!:D

Back
Top Bottom