Hi everyone from cold Indiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Hey that is so cool. I've done 47F, and it didn't hurt long - just until the capillaries in my face adjusted, as it was from a warm day. From a cooler day, but staying warm enough, it may not have hurt at all - just as long as it doesn't rob you of core temp.

I'm impressed with your attitude. It's usually the slender ladies who are more chilled and/or wimpy. You get great....! :cheering:
party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-020.gif

Hehe, you'll love Cozumel in the summer - just wearing a dive skin (body stocking). :crafty:

Wimpy, no way! I pride myself in keeping up with and beating the "boys"! I can't wait to get into some warm water diving now!

jeepchick:
Wimpy, no way! I pride myself in keeping up with and beating the "boys"!
:rofl3: I bet you do, but then - boys are boys...
kar.gif

DandyDon:
:rofl3: I bet you do, but then - boys are boys...
kar.gif

This is true! At what age do they stop being "boys"?

jeepchick:

Never. Any further comments of this sort will lead to defamation of character!!

Once I was a boy and as such played with boys, now I am a big boy and play with big boys toys!!

Diving Doc:
Never. Any further comments of this sort will lead to defamation of character!!

Once I was a boy and as such played with boys, now I am a big boy and play with big boys toys!!

:wink: Well, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up! And, girls gotta have their toys too!

I never worry about what Im gonna do when I grow up cos its never gonna happen.
Just have to make sure my toys are bigger than yours!!:D

jeepchick:
dan.gif

Hoho, who knows? I like to think I'm an old coot with young heart. I wanta' fly to London next month, do a 7 day drive & pic shoot along the English channel, Scotland, Irish Channel, Liverpool, Wales - but no one wants to go. Heck, it'll be warmer there than much of the US - and I've driven thru much worse. I'll post a link to the album when I get back, or - maybe take it easy in Cozumel.

Maybe you should post that question in the Singles forum. It could use some life. :eyebrow:

DandyDon:
dan.gif

Hoho, who knows? I like to think I'm an old coot with young heart. I wanta' fly to London next month, do a 7 day drive & pic shoot along the English channel, Scotland, Irish Channel, Liverpool, Wales - but no one wants to go.

Dandy if your serious about this, do you want to PM me and I'll see if I can help you out with some planning?

Hey, you're as young as you feel, right? :14: Besides, I'm a younger gal and I'd rather dive with some of you older guys that have a lot of knowledge to share! We'll keep you young and you'll keep us safe!

Diving Doc:
Dandy if your serious about this, do you want to PM me and I'll see if I can help you out with some planning?
Oh, seriously thinking. I have a pretty dull life between trips (as you can see from my post count!), I've always loved traveling, thinking about something new, and this would be an interesting, cheap adventure. If I put real plans into action, I will indeed accept your generous offer.

jeepchick:
Hey, you're as young as you feel, right? :14: Besides, I'm a younger gal and I'd rather dive with some of you older guys that have a lot of knowledge to share! We'll keep you young and you'll keep us safe!
Haha, I'm not really known for my safe diving, but have gotten a lot better about that. Really a bit of a mother hen with less experienced buddies, and I do enjoy helping, sharing the newbie enthusiasm, etc. Puget Sound and Calf's Channel Islands have much better cold water diving than what you survived already, and I'd love to do either again. Florida Keys would be warmer, Cozumel even warmer, or I'm open to other destinations. Let me know when you'd like to go, will have your Nitrox card, and for beyond The Keys - a passport. Sounds more fun than the UK drive around, I'm a harmless gentleman otherwise, and I'd be up for an adventure in Jan or Feb. :D

Back
Top Bottom