Hi from eastern NY - a question already...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone!

The family is now planning a trip to florida to visit our quite old relatives there -- make sure to spend time while they are still well enough to enjoy us. So I came back here to find the Florida info since I couldn't remember the name. Blue Heron Bridge. Looks so nice (really exciting option), and only 1/2 hour from my relatives. So I'll be suggesting it to make our trip more fun. Rent equip from the shop there.

So wanted to post and let you all know that you're postings here have been useful... long after they were posted!! I also had let a couple friend's families know about Dutch Springs and some of the many other ideas here.

Hi everyone!

The family is now planning a trip to florida to visit our quite old relatives there -- make sure to spend time while they are still well enough to enjoy us. So I came back here to find the Florida info since I couldn't remember the name. Blue Heron Bridge. Looks so nice (really exciting option), and only 1/2 hour from my relatives. So I'll be suggesting it to make our trip more fun. Rent equip from the shop there./QUOTE]

The Blue Heron Bridge is one of the best dives in this hemisphere, especially if you like lots of sea life and great biodiversity in less than 20 feet of warm water. I'm adding a dive on there to a trip I'm running in October. Don't miss it!

Here's my buddy's video from our trip last year:

Back
Top Bottom