Hi guys and gals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joey_dz

Reaction score
Hi,

I am from Malaysia and just about to start my class for PADI OW. I am very excited and cant wait for my first class as I usually go snorkelling and I guess you all know that we have some great dive site here in Malaysia.

As I am very new in this, I really need some advice on the basic equipment recommendation.

Cheers

:wink:

hey, welcome to the board and good luck on the class. Just remember Breath, Breath, Breath. Oh and don't forget to breath.

Howdy Joey and Welcome to SB.com :thumb:

El Orans gave you a couple of very good links to other forums here on SB. Here is a thread that many Malaysians are using to contact each other: Malaysia! Everyone there post here

enjoy! don :cowboy:

Kuala Lumpur eh?

What's the name of the really big tower there?

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

:happywave :walksmil:Hello there Joey, welcome to Scuba Board! I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to.

Take care and Safe Diving. Matt.

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom