Hibiscus Street Saturday 1/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Marvel, the name is Toby. No problem on the mixup. I thought is was a really good dive dispite my ear and my lack of weight. You forgot to mention the lobster you found. If I wasn't carrying a bag of rocks I would have got it for you and you would of had diner. To all that didn't come you can go ahead and kick yourselves now. Thanks again Marvel for the great time.
back40(Toby)

Glad ya'll had a good time. I had kid duty last night then shopping this morning at Wally World. Oh fun! :sarcasm:

Dang, and I just woke up less than an hour ago!

Marvel, Thank you for hosting an excellent dive. Vis was great (compared to the Ohio river off the southern coast of Cincinnati). Saw a couple of lobster and a Scuba board namesake (Conch).

For the rest of you that were not able to make it, the weather was grrrrreat. Rained pretty much the whole time, making it wet in or out. Saved the effort of rinsing after the dive (though it could have rained a little harder for a thorough rinse).

Looking fwd to diving with Marvel, Toby again. And others if they dare brave the weather (and children).

Unfortunately my back has made no efforts to start feeling better so I would not have been able to dive anyways. I can't even wear a backpack for school much less all that gear. Damn health issues hehe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom