Hibiscus Street Saturday 1/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
I'm heading for the springs.

Which spring are you planning on?

Well, ya'll I'm a wuss. There I said it. I will not be diving tomorrow. Ya'll have a nice breakky at Mulligans and toast a coffe to me sleeping snug in my bed dreaming of calmer seas and better vis.
The neoprene cowgirl is passing on this rouge.

I will be snoozing along with you. :wink: Keeping an eye out for a good westerly flow.

Been terribly busy.

Soon! :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Well, ya'll I'm a wuss. There I said it. I will not be diving tomorrow. Ya'll have a nice breakky at Mulligans and toast a coffe to me sleeping snug in my bed dreaming of calmer seas and better vis.
The neoprene cowgirl is passing on this rouge.

Wimp! Sea's pretty flat tonight- I suspect you'll be kicking yourself tomorrow....

I cant go either :crying: waiting to see if I hurt my shoulder (again) for real or if it's just a little sprain. MRI on Monday morning means no diving for me til then... I'll see ya'll (hell or high water) on the 21st or 22nd. Have fun guys..

Pretty flat this morning- the wind has died down a lot. Very overcast though.

Well, ya'll have a good time, its a litte breezy here.

Well I failed again, I had a girls night out last night and was in no condition this morning. Glad to hear the seas were, hope the dive was extraordinary!

Alli

Well, all you guys who wimped out missed a pretty good dive. OK, the viz wasn't the greatest- about 15 ft- & the water temp was a tad bit cold for us WWWs- 71- but, a nice dive all the same. There were three brave & hearty souls- DougRencher, Back40 (Tony), & I. Nice dive NORTH toward the pier (Jenny). We saw a few things- mostly Tony who saw a nurse shark, an eel, & a ray. I found the cutest little purple shrimp & saw a anemone (love those). I used a different mask & didn't have to deal with the flooding thing this time :fruit: & solved the weight issue too- Tony was the one struggling this time. We were down for an hour & seven minute. Opted to surface before the buoys & kick in because of the decreasing visibility over the sand coming in. Unfortunately, the weather today was not conducive to hanging out- it's really dreary & overcast today. It was quite a pleasure meeting Doug & Tony! You guys come back again & bring your wives, OK?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom