Hibiscus Street Saturday 1/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny Marvel, Very funny. What time do you want to go?

just reading your posts makes me jealous, wish I could be there!

Have fun

Hey Steve, wish you could join us also. I enjoyed being your buddy!

I'll just discretely suck on your alternate reg when your not looking Krista :wink: . Besides I thought you carried an extra 2/3 of a tank for me?

I hope I can make it. Unfortunately I sprained a back muscle two days ago and I'm just hoping the pain goes away. Otherwise there is absolutely no way I could lug the gear around. I can't even get out of a chair without a cane right now. Hey Marvel, could you send me directions to your place in case I can make it?

I sure would like to be there. Unfortunately, I am about 1000 miles away and I have to be back here on Monday morning to get ready for some NASA aviation testing that will take place in Danville, VA next week.

amelo1999:
I hope I can make it. Unfortunately I sprained a back muscle two days ago and I'm just hoping the pain goes away. Otherwise there is absolutely no way I could lug the gear around. I can't even get out of a chair without a cane right now. Hey Marvel, could you send me directions to your place in case I can make it?

Sent!

badmojo:
I'll just discretely suck on your alternate reg when your not looking Krista :wink: . Besides I thought you carried an extra 2/3 of a tank for me?

Well, that tank does still have 2000 lbs. in it.....shoot, I can get two more dives outta that.... :)

I'd like to go but MARVEL would put Duct Tape on my potty mouth. :58: :cop_2: :m:

I have to work so even if I wore a Ball Gag I still could not go. Besides I always have a hard time choosing which one to wear with what shoes. I'd be slain to figure out what went with spilt fins!?!

:angel: Luv ya Marvel you Tall, Blonde, Gourgeous Moderator You.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom