HOLLIS. Advanced Dive Gear with No Limits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Chris,

Our vehicle is neither an xscooter or a copy. There are design features on this scooter which have not yet been incorperated by any manufacturer. So please stay tuned or stop by our booth at Dema. You will gain a clear understanding of all differences first hand. :wink:

Thanks for your interest,

Thanks Nick
Looking forward to DEMA and checking out the competition.

Cheers
Chris

Nick:

Will your product line include any side exhaust second stage regulators like the Oceanic Omega II or even the AquaLung Kronos design?

Thanks!

Hi Chris,

Yes, there will be at least one unit on display at our booth...Possibly two.

Thanks
Hello Nick,
I am curious.. I saw some postings about the new rb and it seems you chose to call it the PRISM II.. Can I ask why?? The PRISM II was a RB that PR was working on with cochran many years ago.. There are even pics floating around the net showing this.. is this a pickup of where that work left off??..

ASFAIK ther has been
PRISM
PRISM II
the current is the PRISM Topaz (although most just call it the prism)

They bought them...Just had an email the other day :wink:

Dear Authorized Dealer,

Bob Hollis has recently purchased rights to the Prism Rebreather. This product will be part of the Hollis Line of diving equipment. There will be a seminar at DEMA on this product on Thursday at 10:30 if you are interested in attending. We are in development of the Prism 2 product which is of course a fully closed system.

well i must say i liked the PRISM but down here i was concerned about lack of support and looongggggggggggggggg waiting time for the unit.

if oceanic steps up for it, it will mean good things

They bought them...Just had an email the other day :wink:

Dear Authorized Dealer,

Bob Hollis has recently purchased rights to the Prism Rebreather. This product will be part of the Hollis Line of diving equipment. There will be a seminar at DEMA on this product on Thursday at 10:30 if you are interested in attending. We are in development of the Prism 2 product which is of course a fully closed system.

My question was why they were calling it the PRISM 2, since there already WAS a prism 2.. I could see calling it the PRISM Topaz II or even the Prism III..

Hello Nick,
I am curious.. I saw some postings about the new rb and it seems you chose to call it the PRISM II.. Can I ask why?? The PRISM II was a RB that PR was working on with cochran many years ago.. There are even pics floating around the net showing this.. is this a pickup of where that work left off??..

ASFAIK ther has been
PRISM
PRISM II
the current is the PRISM Topaz (although most just call it the prism)

Hi PSP,

As many know, the Prism Topaz has been around for several years. This unit is commonly known as the “Prism”. We knew about the project of the Prism II long before choosing our name. But what many don’t know is that unit was never commercially available.

Stepping forward from the original “Prism”, our new rebreather will be called the Prism II and our projected ship date is March ’08. For more information on this unit, please stop by the booth or sign up to attend our Prism II seminar. Should make for a very interesting time!

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom