Hotsuits Hotbelt WetSuit Heater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got mine in the mail last week. Haven't tried it in the water yet but it works pretty well above the water on a sore back :wink: Feels like it throws off about the same heat as a thermacare wrap. I like the reusablity factor. Boil it in the bag and it's good to go.

These are enough to ward off the chill below the thermocline and for me, they can may a chilly dive in a wetsuit more comfortable. They are not going to keep you warm like a drysuit, but they are helpful. Don't expect miracles. They are NOT going last much more than an hour start to finish.

I have it and have tried to use it in the past without good success. The problem is how to activate it under a thick wetsuit. I tried fashioning a hard backing behind the activate button, but have not had a chance to try it since. You want something that can be activated just before you jump in or just after, not as you're suiting up, at least not in S Calif where you can overheat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom