How are you going to spend 9/11/02?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

try and travel for work. I think I can manage a day trip down to Indianapolis...I work 1 block from the Sears Tower...not too happy about that either.

Too big of a target to ignore. I consider our area to be lucky to date.

Where I will pray for the enlightenment of our enemies, or, failing that, a swift and decisive victory over terrorism - in a word, for real peace.
Rick

We are encouraging everyone to turn their vehicle lights on when traveling on the road that day.

Would love to see all cars with lights on as a show of support.

I will start out the morning...@ 4:00am...getting ready to goto the gym...I have started working out in the mornings again...to get into the best shape of my life....for the past 4 years..I have been thinking about going back into the service...since 9/11...even more so...Well, I have decided...I am going back...probably right after the new year...I going to do it now..while I am still young...no kids...and a wife that supports me 110%...even if I want to do "secret squirrel" type stuff....so...to answer your question...remembering...using it for motivation.....running an few extra miles.....:iwagima:

Kenny

In one of my other posts...I kind of mentioned that I had a couple of regrets...well I am going to take care of that..W/ the shortage of SF ...The army has started the SF enlistment again...you go in as 11B..(back to basic...ft . Benning)...Then to jump school (already been there done that)...then off to SFAS...And if all is well...off to the Q course...So, no injuries...no Murphy...lurking....w/ in 2 years...I will be a 18D...SF medic...Thats what I wanted the first time...but for what ever reason...(All excuses are sorry)..it never happened. And of course...that tab could be a gateway to bigger and better things..:) ...I just refuse to be sitting in a rocking chair...on down the road...thinking...Man, I could have done that....I will either be saying...I did that...or I gave it all I had.....

Good Times...
Kenny=-)

PhreefalN once bubbled...
In one of my other posts...I kind of mentioned that I had a couple of regrets...well I am going to take care of that..W/ the shortage of SF ...The army has started the SF enlistment again...you go in as 11B..(back to basic...ft . Benning)...Then to jump school (already been there done that)...then off to SFAS...And if all is well...off to the Q course...So, no injuries...no Murphy...lurking....w/ in 2 years...I will be a 18D...SF medic...Thats what I wanted the first time...but for what ever reason...(All excuses are sorry)..it never happened. And of course...that tab could be a gateway to bigger and better things..:) ...I just refuse to be sitting in a rocking chair...on down the road...thinking...Man, I could have done that....I will either be saying...I did that...or I gave it all I had.....

Good Times...
Kenny=-)
Give a holler when you get to Benning. I work in Columbus and Live across the river.

Jarhead

Jarhead once bubbled...
Give a holler when you get to Benning. I work in Columbus and Live across the river.
Jarhead
Definitely do that. We'll put together a little side trip to the Gulf while you're there, if you have a weekend off.
Rick

Any tally-ban that isn't scared sh*tless of you fallin outta the sky at em i'm sure is soon to realize his dream of meeting Allah somewhat prematurely.:wink:

Good luck, be safe and take some names for some of us old farts in here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom