How do you find the SS Copenhagen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just gave you a little reality check that you didn't want to hear.

Why would i need a reality check please do explain "Mr. 2,000 dives"....

Brett, at no point in this thread did I ever tell you not to dive or compare dive skills,

You said:

And there isn't a little voice in the back of your head telling you that you and your friend don't belong in wrecks when you tell this story?

Arrant you insisting that thus i should not wreck dive? Because of a near death problem that i avoided by staying calm?

Onespeed Do you have a Facebook i would love to arrange a dive to show you that i have plenty of skills to allow me to dive properly and not look like a idiot by swimming threw the swatter with my hands everywhere.

On another note i did not become a Rescue Diver just to sit there i did it so i can help people in a emergency i also didn't get Nitrox because i want to see the "Deep Reef's" no i got it because i want to go on deep wrecks.

Arrant you insisting that thus i should not wreck dive? Because of a near death problem that i avoided by staying calm?

Insisting, no, strongly suggesting, yes. It is clear you have not learned from your "near death problem".

As for diving with you, not a chance in hell. I never dive with anyone who doesn't know their limitations.

I have about the same number of dives as you. It is worth considering what would have happened if it would have taken you longer to find the door by touch, if you would have found the wrong door, or if you had made a mistake remembering which way to go. Or how your buddy would have done if you would have accidentally stirred up the silt. No matter how you kick, mistakes happen. There is a good reason wreck penetration requires special training, including the use of lines to the outside and more complex gas management.

I have about the same number of dives as you. It is worth considering what would have happened if it would have taken you longer to find the door by touch, if you would have found the wrong door, or if you had made a mistake remembering which way to go. Or how your buddy would have done if you would have accidentally stirred up the silt. No matter how you kick, mistakes happen. There is a good reason wreck penetration requires special training, including the use of lines to the outside and more complex gas management.

Only one way in and one way out the same door.

Only one way in and one way out the same door.

How does that even remotely answer any of the the very valid points he raised? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom