How do YOU hold your snorkle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior:
I would like to know how you mated those snorkels so seamlessly! (becuase I want to go to the dollar store, buy a lot of snorkels, and make some of those myself! :) )

that is not me in those pictures :D , I just thought it was neat....so have no info on the process I am afraid

My snorkel is stuck in the chest of the 7mm Jacket, in case I ever need it.
With cold water, lots of stuff just dis-appears in there.......

what's a snorkle?..

JahJahwarrior:
I would like to know how you mated those snorkels so seamlessly! (becuase I want to go to the dollar store, buy a lot of snorkels, and make some of those myself!

I've got to make some as well...talk about the perfect Christmas gift.

I've not used a snorkel since I offered the following advice to a rather attractive young nubile newbie:

Just pop this in your mouth and don't bite down too hard.:D

She was quite aggressive in her retort and I would have been angry but I feel that we should all be tolerant with those born without a sense of humour. Hence why I don't give Americans a hard time:wink:

Wildcard:
Just want to make sure Im doing it right after finding out the entire SCUBA community is holding there regs wrong.:wink:

I know where the warhammer guy keeps his. :cool:

Terry

Web Monkey:
I know where the warhammer guy keeps his. :cool:

Terry
Your free to make you own lifestyle choices be we don't need to hear about them.:11:

:coffee:

N

Catherine, I think you should give credit to the person from whom you got the idea of stowing your snorkel thus . . . :)

DSCF0222.jpg

Well, the boat is put away, winter is upon us and no diving on the horizon but we still must practice our MOFH, gotta stay sharp. My dad wears a classic oval and holds a ScubaPro Shotgun snorkel, my wife a Mares X Vision, I have a superb Nemrod with Nemrod Malaga snorkel and my mom wears a wonderful old ScubaPro with Shotgun snorkel. Mac, the collie, is spiffy in a wonderful old Dacor!

Happy Thanksgiving day to all.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom