Votes: 44 64.7%
  • on the floor somewhere

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • dsassembled everything and keep on each individual proteced case

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dxtreme

Reaction score
do you disassembled the Regs, BC inflator hose, octo, computer from the first stage ??

Do you put all the equipment on a box, your dive bags, hang them on the closet, on the floor ....etc ????

As a new owner of AI non quick-disconnect computer, i really baby that $600 thing and worried about it getting banged around and having scratches ont he screen. I found a good and cheap way to keep my computer safe. I just use a cheap golf cover for the computer to protect it from getting hit around. :D

Any other tips on good storage practices ?

I make sure to hang up the wetsuit, but the rest of the gear usually lives on the bottom of the closet under the wetsuit.

As a member of our volunteer underwater rescue team, all of my gear is stored all assembled and ready to don in my vehicle.

I have a room on the ground floor of my house specifically for dive gear.
All the gear is store on hangers until just before a dive trip, when it is packed for the trip.

I like SA-Diver have a seperate room for my dive gear. I have a 5 shelf rubbermaid setup for most everything to sit on. I also have closetmaid shelves attached to the wall to store things, and I can hang things like my wetsuits, BCD, regs, cavern reels and lites from there, so they can air dry. I also have a water basin with a facet in there to drop everything in to soak when I return from the trip.. I did not plan it this way, the small room was like this, but hey it has worked out awesome.

sits in the back of my truck airing out, still a little damp from the last dive and/or pool session. Not sure it will dry out till next December! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :tease:

Big Trunk in the storage unit...I live in an apt. right now, so when I get a house, this will move out of the storage unit.

I always hang my wetsuit and bc and store other things in rubbermaid containers. I just bought a rolling clothes rack from a K Mart that is closing so that I can hang my stuff to dry outside and easily wheel it into the garage for security. Computer goes into a rubbermaid but I like the idea of the golf bootie.

Back
Top Bottom