How many divers have experienced is; or is it just ME (thanks)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Start studying underwater photography. You'll never be bored again. You'll never have any money again, either!

Alas, your problem may be that you're diving in nearly perfect conditions: 88 degree temp, 45 depth, reasonable vis., friends, and so forth. You need to challenge yourself. Come to California! 53 degrees, 80 depth, 10 foot vis, surge, kelp forests, and so forth. No dive is ever "boring".

I am at least semi-serious about photography. I love it as a hobby, precisely because it's never boring. It's taught me to really look. It's also taught me humility.

DEF gonna spend more time on wrecks and probably take up tech as well.

You think you'r board now? Just wait until your first one hour deco.

If I'm ever on a boring dive, like in our local lake, I usually just focus on my buoyancy even more than usual. Focus on getting it right, on getting that feeling of truly being weightless as if your flying, and enjoy the ride.

that one hour deco....wish i had my droid!!! but seriously if a dive starts to feel boring, its time for an upgrade!! I.E.--go get nitrox certified! Or look for fishing lead..my fav! Josh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom