How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow,i was in the US Army. Funny thing was that i was stationed on the Gulf of Siam and use to go snorkeling there. When I did my AOW in Thailand, I did my Night Dive and Deep dive in Samaesan--that is where I had been stationed 31 years before---amazing!

USN - Aviation Tech with VF-74 Fighter Squadron (Bedevilers) home port was Virgina Beach, VA. Also stationed aboard CVA-59 USS Forrestal during the now infamous NAM cruise. Wasted a lot of good talent on that one!

Diving is a LOT more fun, Stay Wet everybody!

27 years so far FT ARNG 2 trips desert in the last 12 months. But did get 6 years in Panama to start diving

Twenty-Two years in the Air Force (Security Service/Electronic Security Command/Air Intelligence Command). Served on Okinawa; Thailand; P.I.; Crete, Greece; Northern Japan; Key West and Maryland. Dove most everywhere except Thailand (way too far inland) and Maryland. Currently a Defense Contractor working with US Central Command in Tampa. Instruct out of Kissimmee, near Orlando

4 years Army Airborne.

Aco Abn, 3Bn/5th Inf 193rd.

Panama 1977-1981 :07:

4 years reserves, ME +CA

9 years armour recce that's recon for thouse of you in the US.Leaving the army and going to the navey as a diver :) Have had it with walking. Time to sit on some ship and enjoy the view.

8 Years US Army - Communicaitons Officer

4th RTB - Fort Benning
1/9 IN - Camp Hovey, Korea
235th Signal Co - All over the world
FL NG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom