How many UEMIS SDA's are out there?

Do you own a UEMIS SDA?

• Yes

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my guess is there are no more than 50 users on the UEMIS forum, of those maybe 15-20 will reply to this poll.... so don't expect something even near to a credible result of how many units have been sold...

again... it's just a guess, I voted anyway, maybe your poll will prove I'm wrong ;-)

maybe easier collecting serial numbers and dates of purchase and then doing some statistics...
Are there meaningful serial numbers on the device? I can't prove it right now because I do not have access to my SDA at the moment!

I think it's easier to go to uemis.org and to have a look at the members' list.

I own one - just dove with it all of last week. Excellent easy to use and completely legible for my eyes.
It's perfect for me as a recreational diver as I am attempting u/w photo with a DSLR.

However, if you use member data from uemis it would show I have 2 - incorrect as I had a loaner when I had to send the original back for battery compartment replacement.

DRIS might have the best/ closest feeling for how many units they sold.
Btw: DRIS - excellent staff and support! Thank you.

I'll dive mine until it dies completely &/or someone steps up to provide support.
Otherwise, I hope it lasts until a comparable device comes on the market.

I don't know if every Uemis owner is automatically member on this page.
Hi divinglog
I have bought an SDA but i'm not in the in the list mentioned. So i think SDA's owner are much more than the ones listed.

I have one and know of about 10 others at my local dive centre (unfortunately at least 3 are now broken :depressed:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom