How much has Scubaboard affected your gear choices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Almost everything I have purchased in the last two years. It has even affected travel decisions as well.

Indirectly, it has affected all my purchasing decisions for my reintro to SCUBA. Once I found my way to the tech section (wreck/cave/dir) it was all crystal clear.

No wasted money, or wasted motion.

Not at All, nothing new here. It has made me aware of a few other manufacturers that I didn't know about.

piikki:
And Tim, did you notice I did trick my cats to the JetFins? (See gallery) I missed the best shot when the skinny one (not obvious in pic but grey tiger is under 10 pounder) tried desperately lift the fin with his head in the foot pocket. I think he realized it was too negatively buoyant for him.

I hadn't seen the pic till you mentioned it here, thanks, that will make a nice edition to my cat sizing guide now :wink:

Have you heard about the snorkeling cat, "catfish?" a little disturbing :wink: but funny...

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom