How to plan second dive of the day using a computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....but I'm curious, DIVENAV, how you folks determine which computers to support with courses. ......
Mainly it is determined by the manufacturers ... if they want us to develop an online class for one of their dive computers (and pay us $$$) we gladly do that. :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I think you took that the wrong way:confused:I was in agreement with you.

-Mitch

PM received. :shocked2:

Sorry, Mitch. I totally misread the post. My bad. Really glad that we agree on this, it is something that all OW students should have in their kit of survival skills to avoid a panic situation.

Best regards,
Dennis

:cheers:
It's all good Dennis!

I agree.....many students aren't taught enough.
Luckily, there are some good instructors out there....but the typical student would have a hard time detecting the difference from the start.

Take care,

-Mitch

I just checked out the Dive Nav site, I was curious after reading some of this thread.

Wow!
What a cool site! I couldn't believe the number of computer classes offered there.

Mainly it is determined by the manufacturers ... if they want us to develop an online class for one of their dive computers (and pay us $$$) we gladly do that. :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

You know,, Not long ago, I thought that developing a whole software training program for something as simple as a dive computer was ridiculous.

However, after reading this thread, I am beginning to think it might be essential. :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom