I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, let us know where you'll be staying and what part of Toronto you'll be in. You never know, you might be working in the same building as one of us!

Diverlady

Too cool!

This is gonna be great... We should throw a hotel party. :biggrin:

Here's what I know so far: I'm taking a plane from Savannah, GA to Buffalo, NY at noon on Tuesday the 13th. When I land in Buffalo, I'm picking up a rental car and driving to Toronto. I'm staying in a hotel that night, and I have to be in the office at 8am Wednesday. I'll be working until 5pm Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (I'll be working with a company called WaveRider, who is a developer of wireless internet products). My plane back to warmworld (LOL) leaves Buffalo at 4pm Saturday, so I'll be leaving Toronto by car around noon or 1pm so that I can catch my plane.

I would love to hook up with y'all. Any evening would be great, for dinner or a drink or whatever... Maybe we should throw a "hotel party" Friday night! Whatcha think?

Looks like Boogie, DiveDude and diverlady might come... No doubt I'll end up meeting some cool people at WaveRider... Let's throw a "Dumb American in Canada" party!

I sure would like to get to meet you guys.

Seajay.
You're closer to Toronto from GA than I am otherwise I'd join the fray. Have a couple of beers and do try to get wet before hand. You won't regret it

SeaJay:
Too cool!

This is gonna be great... We should throw a hotel party. :biggrin:

Here's what I know so far: I'm taking a plane from Savannah, GA to Buffalo, NY at noon on Tuesday the 13th. When I land in Buffalo, I'm picking up a rental car and driving to Toronto. I'm staying in a hotel that night, and I have to be in the office at 8am Wednesday. I'll be working until 5pm Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (I'll be working with a company called WaveRider, who is a developer of wireless internet products). My plane back to warmworld (LOL) leaves Buffalo at 4pm Saturday, so I'll be leaving Toronto by car around noon or 1pm so that I can catch my plane.

I would love to hook up with y'all. Any evening would be great, for dinner or a drink or whatever... Maybe we should throw a "hotel party" Friday night! Whatcha think?

Looks like Boogie, DiveDude and diverlady might come... No doubt I'll end up meeting some cool people at WaveRider... Let's throw a "Dumb American in Canada" party!

I sure would like to get to meet you guys.
To bad you are not going to the Montreal area I'd join you. I'm only a few minutes away.

You will have a great time. From my experience (And I have a lot as I live so close to the Canadian border) the canadians can not be beat. Always a lot of fun and ready to have a good time. I can't say enough good things. We go to Montreal every chance we get.

Watch that canadian beer it's a lot more potent than most . Try the triple X (beer that is).

OK - a) you'll want to leave before noon on Saturday if you leave Buffalo at 4. I assume you want to be at the airport for 2? What with Canadian weather, bridge traffic delays in Fort Erie et al, I'd go an hour or two earlier.

Which means we may have to start the SERIOUS partying early on Friday... I know once those naked midgets break out the baby oil, things can get pretty hairy from then on out. Well - as long as you're sober enough to drive it's not like you need to sleep, right?

Boogie711:
Which means we may have to start the SERIOUS partying early on Friday... I know once those naked midgets break out the baby oil, things can get pretty hairy from then on out. Well - as long as you're sober enough to drive it's not like you need to sleep, right?
You have to be sober to drive in Canada????? Since when????? :boozer:

FYI - WaveRider is located (on Consumers Road) in the Victoria Park and Hwy 404 area.

Diverlady

Cobalt, you have to arrange for the naked midget stripper preapproval equaluation since I won't be able to.

SJ knows that all strippers, etc must pass preapproval from me in advance. If not preapproved all strippers bought or brought for the party are not allowed in. LOL

Rules are rules. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom