I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What do we need painters at the party for? My goodness, am I the going to be responsible for looking after all these boys. Hehehehe :wink: Oh thank you god!!!!

That's what I was gonna say Boogie. Don't get burned by the border Seajay. Plan a 4 hr delay!

Oh yeah, -40F = -40C, So ya know -35 is damn close. It's snappin' a$$ cold! Can I say that?

I feel for those homeless foks in TO tonight. Maybe open you hotel room to a few.

Uhmmmm, just watch your wallet just the same.

I'm so rural.

I'm with BridgeDiver... too bad I'm so far away or I'd come and join the party too. Any excuse to get out and scuba.. and then hang out with fellow divers!!

I grew up in Kitchener... and lived in Toronto for a few years... always enjoy going home and visiting!!

diverlady:
FYI - WaveRider is located (on Consumers Road) in the Victoria Park and Hwy 404 area.

Diverlady

Thanks for the info, I'm in 404 and 407. Definitely interested in assisting with warm Canadian welcome involving cold beer.

Keep posting the info please and thanks!

Dave

As soon as I know the hotel, I'll be able to announce the time and all...

This is gonna be fun. I wonder if we can get enough people there to need a second room? :biggrin:

Like you aren't thrilled about that. Hahahahaha

cobaltbabe:
What do we need painters at the party for? My goodness, am I the going to be responsible for looking after all these boys. Hehehehe :wink: Oh thank you god!!!!

Everyone should meet at a restaurant not at the hotel room. Taste the local cuisine you might really enjoy that. R

SeaJay:
As soon as I know the hotel, I'll be able to announce the time and all...

This is gonna be fun. I wonder if we can get enough people there to need a second room? :biggrin:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom