I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RavenC:
Everyone should meet at a restaurant not at the hotel room. Taste the local cuisine you might really enjoy that. R
Raven, you have nothing to worry about, you can trust ole SeaJay what to heck Canadian Women, Canadian Beer, Rooms, what have you got to worry about...........eh........maybe you should go!!! Damn I think I'll go....

Well, I haven't had much luck with men who don't cheat but if he thinks he can find someone he'd rather be with in Canada then he should stay there. :D R

Scott M:
Raven, you have nothing to worry about, you can trust ole SeaJay what to heck Canadian Women, Canadian Beer, Rooms, what have you got to worry about...........eh........maybe you should go!!! Damn I think I'll go....

RavenC:
Well, I haven't had much luck with men who don't cheat but if he thinks he can find someone he'd rather be with in Canada then he should stay there. :D R
The question would then be....will they LET him stay? :-0

SeaJay:
No way, babe. You ain't gettin' rid of me that easily.

There's just one woman for me. Her name is RavenC.
If your going to get all like that then your going to take all the fun out bustin on ya.

It's all good

:wub: :05:
SeaJay:
No way, babe. You ain't gettin' rid of me that easily.

There's just one woman for me. Her name is RavenC.

ScottM, They would definately want him to stay. I know they will. I think it's all a non-issue though. :D R

RavenC:
ScottM, They would definately want him to stay. I know they will. I think it's all a non-issue though. :D R
LOL

Saturday the 17th I come home to YOU, gorgeous. YOU are my girl. I don't do the things that your ex did.

...Just like you wouldn't go away on a "business trip" and never come home.

I had that happen to me. I would never wish it on anyone.

Hotel party or restaurant get-together, it doesn't matter. You can be assured that I've got one girl on my mind, and that's you. :biggrin:

Scott: Bust away, my man... I did a lot of "everything else" before I found RavenC. Been there, done that. Had a good time - got the T-shirt. Of course I still see beautiful women and love hanging with my buds, but there's nobody that can compare to my girl.

I just wish she knew that, deep in her heart, so that she wouldn't worry so much.

...And I wish she was coming with me. We'd have a blast together. Besides, she makes me look good. :biggrin:

SeaJay:
...And I wish she was coming with me. We'd have a blast together. Besides, she makes me look good. :biggrin:

I want her to come too. We need to do the girlfriend thing. Shopping, facials that kind of stuff.

SeaJay:
Besides, she makes me look good. :biggrin:
I've seen her profile I would have to agree with you on that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom