I am now a U.S. Soldier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is killing me! These classes are so dang boring. We get a couseling statement if we fall asleep in class but they make it next to impossible NOT to sleep. I have become a coffee drinker *cries*
I am at the top of my class though. I'm the only one to get a 100% on our 2 tests. Our first test was bs but the second one was on presicion tools, lockwiring and cotter pinning. I was born to cotter pin!! :) I can't lockwire very well though. Go figure.
Now I just need to stay at the top.
I'm also the new student 1SGT for the marching competition this Sat. Wish me luck. If we win, we get the weekend out. Hooah!

Thanks for all of your support! And no worries about the navy and marine hassel, the entire male side of my dad's family is...*shudder*...navy.

Keep up the great work Amber and good luck in the D & C competition!!

Well your hooked on the coffee now, but we better not see any "I have started dipping copenhagen" post!!!

I am not going to say congrats (although they are in order). I am going to say "Thank you" on behalf of me, my wife, and my children. (ditto to all of you who serve...in the military, in the police, fire, rescue etc.!)

Ken

Amber:
And no worries about the navy and marine hassel, the entire male side of my dad's family is...*shudder*...navy.

S'ok...

D'ya know what MARINE stands for?

My A$$ Rides In Navy Equipment.

Counselling Statement???? We used to just get yelled at! :D

Good luck on the weekend.

Ontario Diver:
S'ok...

D'ya know what MARINE stands for?

My A$$ Rides In Navy Equipment.

Counselling Statement???? We used to just get yelled at! :D

Good luck on the weekend.

MARINES= Muscles Are Required, Intellegence Is Not Essential.

Paul

Counseling statements? I would have welcomed something like that. When I went through we were taught that if the class couldn't keep you awake.... then doing flutter kicks in the back for about 30 mins would! No counseling statements though.

Backtanner:
Counseling statements? I would have welcomed something like that. When I went through we were taught that if the class couldn't keep you awake.... then doing flutter kicks in the back for about 30 mins would! No counseling statements though.

Bring on the flutter kicks! I'd rather have that then them take my "hard earned" money from me:D

D and C was post-poned untill Oct. 2 because of the stupid tropical storm. I can't believe they are afraid of a little wind and rain. I was all pumped for it too :)

As for all of the thanks, it was just something I felt compelled to do. I didn't even have to second guess it, it was just right. I'm not the kind of person to stand by and watch things happen. If my country needs me, I'll be the first to voulunteer. And I give my MANY thanks and upmost respect and gratitude to those who have gone, and fallen before me.

Well that was an interesting thread, too bad it stopped! Don't you just love how liberals will make their way into ever realm of life and try to impose their will upon others? Just for the record I got out of the Arizona Guard in 2003 and joined the Active Army in 2004 (as an AH64D pilot in both) just to go to Iraq! Oh, and not only did I vote for President Bush both times and against Obama Bin Lying, I can even be found in the Huffington post as a finical contributor to President Bush's elections! Take that you bleeding heart liberals!! Ha Ha!

Anyway Amber whatever happened? Did you go to WOCS and flight school or are you crewing Apaches now? Either way good job and keep up the work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom