I Hit #100 in Cozumel!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhhhh....I missed the reception you planned for us at the Dallas airport?:wink:

When I know you're coming, I've been known to meet-and-greet now and then. Just ask ScubaJennifer. :)

Well, we were greeted at Dallas by a customs officer in a cowboy hat. This was the first time I had ever been through customs and I was trying to do everything right. I stopped at the bin and took off my hat, my shoes, my coat, my jewelry and all I had left was my shirt and jeans and said "Now do you want me to take anything else off?" They laughed and the guy behind the metal detector said make sure you have your boarding pass so I put it in the bin also. I went through the detector and he asked me where my boarding pass was. I said "You told me you wanted it so I put it in the bin" They had to make me step back behind the detector and they reversed the scanner belt and all my stuff came back through to me and I had to get my boarding pass out and go back through again. By now all three of the inspectors were laughing and one of them asked me if I was sure I could find my way home. :D

100!!! Heck yeah, but you were supposed to that one nekkid! :D

Well, we were greeted at Dallas by a customs officer in a cowboy hat. This was the first time I had ever been through customs and I was trying to do everything right. I stopped at the bin and took off my hat, my shoes, my coat, my jewelry and all I had left was my shirt and jeans and said "Now do you want me to take anything else off?" They laughed and the guy behind the metal detector said make sure you have your boarding pass so I put it in the bin also. I went through the detector and he asked me where my boarding pass was. I said "You told me you wanted it so I put it in the bin" They had to make me step back behind the detector and they reversed the scanner belt and all my stuff came back through to me and I had to get my boarding pass out and go back through again. By now all three of the inspectors were laughing and one of them asked me if I was sure I could find my way home. :D

Welcome to MY world... :rofl3:

how do you know she didn't? :D

You know denise....

Well......Actually.....I almost did.:wink: I got so excited on the first dive I forgot to pull my wetsuit up over my bathing suit before I put on my transpac so it was only covering my legs. :D

Back
Top Bottom