I Hit #100 in Cozumel!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise ! Great report and congrats on reaching the 100th mark. It's always nice to have more dives than birthdays in the books.

You can read the excitement in your writing.
Makes me long to get back to Cozumel.

Thanks for sharing !

You're welcome PePaw!! I can't wait to get back either. It has sure been hard to jump back into work and get going again. :shakehead:

Hey Denise...

How crazy would it be to go wetsuitless? I honestly dont feel like packing up my Shorty if I don't have to, and dragging it around everywhere in two weeks. Think it would be warm enough to do a couple of dives without?

Well, I actually did one dive with it only on my legs. It is sleeveless and zips in front and I had it pulled around my waist (not the bathing suit, just the wetsuit :D) and got so excited on our first dive that I put my transpac on over my bathing suit and didn't even realize I hadn't pulled up my wetsuit and zipped it until I was in the water and was wondering what it was I felt around my waist...LOL...but I didn't get cold. I think if you are not cold natured and you are only going to do a couple of dives during the morning you would be fine. The wind seemed to blow a bit more in the afternoons making SI's a bit cooler but I think you would be fine in the water. If I am not mistaken I believe someone in our group did go in only their bathing suit.

Hey Denise...

How crazy would it be to go wetsuitless? I honestly dont feel like packing up my Shorty if I don't have to, and dragging it around everywhere in two weeks. Think it would be warm enough to do a couple of dives without?

This is Not Denise, but I would at least carry a shorty. a shorty don't take up that much room:wink:

True...Denise would take up more room than a shorty would..:wink:

No fair going back and editing Gary. You said "Not Denise but a shorty"....LOL..:D

Well, that makes me wanna go now, wish it was June so that I could be there already. :wink:

Yay 100 dives! Good job, looks like it was a blast!

Thank you Stasia. It was a blast!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom