I Hit #100 in Cozumel!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Andreas! I could have used you in my state of vertigo! When I wasn't hanging out with Mexican medical professionals, I was in our room in la la land :wink: I will have to post about my incident sometime soon when I have time. How is everything in NO? :) K

"what more could you ask for!!............... oh thats an easy answer. ME there with you all.. hehehe

For sure warm water rocks!! :D There were no thermoclines Howard. The 80 degrees was from top to bottom. I wore a sleeveless 2m, some wore shorties and some wore 3m's.

So glad you are feeling better Kristal and are able to get up and around.:) We were all very worried about you.

Nice reports Denise. Great pictures too. I am glad that you got to dive Santa Rosa Wall. When I was there it was only the dive master and I. So we spent a lot of time in the swim throughs some over 80 feet long.

Congrats on over 100.

Thanks Clay!! Our DM was go good he kept up with all of us and did a wonderful job of guiding the whole group through the swim thrus and we were able to enjoy all the fascinating scenery.

Sounds like it was great fun. I need to get my passport renewed so I can do some tropical diving.

For sure warm water rocks!! :D There were no thermoclines Howard. The 80 degrees was from top to bottom. I wore a sleeveless 2m, some wore shorties and some wore 3m's.

Thanks again and congrats on achieving that 100th dive! Only 352 more days until we sail. I have to get my dive buddy to complete some tune up dives this summer.

Sounds like it was great fun. I need to get my passport renewed so I can do some tropical diving.

Ohhhhhhhh I know!! It is nothing like wearing a 2m in 80 degree water in February :D

You should have waited for me to get there, I'll be there Saturday on a cruise with the wife and friends. I'll just be doing two dives in the morning and a little sight seeing in the afternoon. This will be my first international diving (if you don't count Alabama :rofl3:). At 80 degrees for water temp, I'm tempted to go wetsuitless. I'll probably take my shorty just to be comfortable. Thanks for the update before my trip.

You're welcome Yoda. I think you would be just fine in a shorty. Some of our group wore them and were fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom