i just got my PADI membership card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rookie_J:
my C-Card has a dolphin and a diver taking a picture of the dolphin, my PADI Diving Society Membership card has a beaded border (maybe a native american looking design) and two Lionfish in the center, just recieved it yesterday.

on the back it sez "to visit more art by Rogest, visit www.rogest.com"

It frightens me that I know this, but I was reading sport diver yesterday and saw it - those are the new 2005 PADI Diving Society membership cards - the artwork is done by Ron Stevens and is in "Australian Aboriginal" style. It is very pretty and a nice change from the dolphins.

Jackie

I'm pretty sure the new PADI Diving Society's new cards have the lion fish on them. I'll have to look at mine a little closer. I just got it a couple of days ago.

500 PSI:
I't nice to see a new northern diver has been certified. Chopping that ice to dive is a real B-----. How about some good dive site in Minnesota for a Wisconsin diver?? Anything near the twin cities??

it depends on where you want to go, alot of the dive clubs and shops dive a lake near stillwater (square lake).

http://www.co.washington.mn.us/info_for_residents/parks_division/parks_and_trails/square_lake_park/

also if you're into a drive to northern minnesota there is always ore-be-gone, an old mine pit, a local dive shop for that area dives quite a bit there. hopefully i'll get up there a few times this summer. these are some of the popular places this shop goes.

http://www.scubacenter.com/local_diving.htm

Back
Top Bottom