I just WON a scooter!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to see you with it in a year. I'm certain you'll have mastered all sorts of "scooter tricks".
One of the best was a diver in our party to the Flower Gardens. Not only did he have a scooter, but he had fabulous underwater video equipment. My partner and I were kicking along in a moderate current when we heard a low "hummmmmm", and it was getting louder. Sure enough, here came this fellow cruising along with his scooter BETWEEN HIS KNEES. He had both hands on his video camera, of course, and he had no trouble doing donuts around us, filming the whole while. He was a great scooter jockey, for sure.
And his video (he provided us a DVD) is a real jaw-dropper, too. Wonderful footage!

Have fun!

Not to be a "Ocean Half Empty" kinda guy regarding your new scooter, but it seems to me, that being married, you will be needing a second scooter.....:D

I disagree. They do not need a second one. In the interest of promoting marital bliss I will gladly take the one you have. I won't even charge you to send it to me. Pm me for the address you need to send it to.

Congrats, almitywife ! Now you'll be able to go scootering with JeffG :D

I'm sure Tobin could hook you up with a sexy little DSS rig ... complete with crotch strap :D

sweet!

(just a tad jealous)

5.30am and im still thinking swwwweeeeettt!!

thanks guys!!

in the interest of martial bliss, hubby who has a camera rig and soon to get a rebreather tells me that with scooter we now can spend longer in the water and scoot on back to the shore later rather than sooner now!

he also tells me that i can tow him and his camera!

sorry jim... your going to have to come down here to play with the new toy

cheers

how fun...

how much are those things?

almitywife:
omg!!! :shocked:

hubby just woke me up and said "did you win that scooter and you didnt tell me" and i have no idea what hes talking about!

check my local forum (www.diveoz.com.au) and yep - i WON a sea scooter!!!!!!!!!!
woohooooooooooooooooo - im so excited!!!!

:wave-smil
Congrats. should be a good trade in for that new rebreather for hubby.:D

Back
Top Bottom