I need your prayers today.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

are being sent your way, Seaangel.

Unfortunately, many of us have had to deal with the same scenario you are describing. Small consolation, I know...

Just keep it in mind that we are all keeping you in our thoughts.

Hugs,

~SubMariner~

Positive thoughts from Maryland!!!

Hi Cindy:
I just found this post. You looked wonderful at Wreckmania II.
I'm sure everything will work out in your favor!
I will keep praying.
Please keep us updated.
Love,
Natasha

Thanks all. I am a bit tired this afternoon, but things did seem to go well. Now we wait for the results in 2-3 days.

My surgeon did a local and also injected the lidocaine into the tissue area which helped keep the pain down. I helped by taking 1/2 an Ativan and 1/2 a Lortab before leaving home.

He showed me the before and after films. It looked like a big black hole where the spots had been. He removed them all plus some of the tissue surround these calcifications.

I am hopefully awaiting my results.

Hi Cindy,
My thoughts are with you!! I'm sure everything will be ok. Just have to keep a positive attitude :)
Remember, everyone here loves you!!

Group hug!!

Cindy,

Take care of yourself and here's to everything turning out OK.

I, for one, wish you the best. I am sure that everybody here is hoping for the result that it ends here. It is a scary time, but we are all with you in spirit (even us insensitive men). If it is of help, I was still with my former girlfriend when she went through it. It was a hard wait for her, but the biospy results came back NEGATIVE.

All the best,

Brian

Your first post had me all teary eyed. It's good to know the biopsy went well. Keep us posted and like everyone else has said, we all have you in our thoughts & prayers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom