I need your prayers today.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cindy - I just said a prayer for you. And will continue to do so until you post us that everything is ok. Try to stay strong. Best wishes.

and I will keep my fingers crossed that your test results come back negative.

Good luck!!!!!:)

Positive thoughts from Kansas - please let us know how you are feeling as soon as you can.

Becky

Cindy

Your post brought tears to my eyes. I pray that your results are good. But even if they aren't what you are hoping for. Keep your chin up. Medicine has come a long ay in this area and I have many friends who have not let thier medical problems slow down their diving. I send you hugs from far away.

From the East, I do pray that you'll be fine once again. May the Lord be gracious to provide you with opportunities to enjoy His creation and to be able to breathe the fresh air and bask in the beauty of nature.

Take this opportunity to rededicate your life to Him. He cares for you, and don't doubt it.

Blessings all the way from Malaysia...
(perhaps, we will meet underwater in the tropics some day. Diving over here is great. I'll believe for that in faith!)

With all my "best fishes" that this goies smoothly for you and you're back in the water soon.

I just learned that my son (who I've never met- he was a recent "surprise," especially since he is already 19 years old!) may have a malignant melanoma.

Both of you will be in my thoughts.

Dr. Bill

THANKS TO ALL OF MY WELL WISHERS AND PRAYERS!

I do believe in the power of prayer and always have. I am back 100% now. Well, I do still have to be monitored, but the biopsy went well. Out of 12 removed calicifications and 30 tissue samples there were no malignancies reported. I do have to continue to be monitored for the future. Until my six month repeat exam I cannot really claim to be 100%, but I have faith.

I have not been back diving yet. Planning a dive trip in August to Cay Sal and can't wait.

I pray that all went well with your biopsy...
:alright:

Ahhh... looks like I should have read all of the post first....
I am happy to hear that the power of prayer worked so well for you... I will now pray for continued health!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom