I think this makes me a dork diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDRBMI... Dork Diver Really Bad Memory Issues- I was in top form, too, this weekend. Ask Ber Rabbit, scuba aaron and Steve_Dives... I don't think I followed a single thought through to it's conclusion without changing my own subject three times and then returning to my point later...

(that's why I dive with a computer...)

Were we talking about something???

my buddy and i used to drive past movie lines and he would moon the line while i honked the horn. worked great untill i seen a girl i liked once and stopped the car and got out while his pants were around his kness........priceless :rofl3:

trucker girl:
I think there's an unwritten rule (call it a trend, perhaps?) that all DD threads eventually leave the OP topic and turn into free for alls...)

I think it is a reflection of our lives...I know I go on tangents all the time...I usually get some laughs, but sometimes forget the story or point I was trying to make...:loopy:

trucker girl:
I talk only to fill time and space- oh, and, of course, to enlighten all around me with my wisdom.

eckybay, stop laughing at me please :sofa:

Ok... I have to say this...

Last night, TG and I were talking on the phone, and neither of us could finish a thought or even a sentence! It didn't matter what the topic was, all I remember is lots of unfinished thoughts and rambling! Then, we'd both get quiet for extended periods of time... totally forgetting that we were on the phone, then we'd start laughing cause we were listening to each other peck on our keyboards! How's that!?!?! Sit on the phone, in complete silence, posting on SB!:rofl3: :rofl3: :dork2: :lotsalove:

Ok, and now I must mention my most recent Dork moves...

The first day of my vacation, we did the DiveQuest dive at Epcot. The group floated out to the float ball, and we were to all decend as a group. I started to deflate my BC, made it 2-3 feet under water when ALL AT ONCE, I realized I didn't have my reg in my mouth, I got charlie horses in BOTH calves, and I couldn't clear my ears... presumably cause I was preoccupied trying to sweep for my reg and stretch my legs out at the same time! Needless to say, I came back to the surface, put reg in mouth, and grabbed both fins to stretch out my legs. The painful part... I fought leg cramps during the ENTIRE dive.... half of the time I knew I must be swimming with a strange fin kick, cause both legs were siezed up! (I know the cramps were most likely caused by sodium/potassium depletion... I had been sweating buckets all day, and likely drank 2 gallons of water and lemonaid, but too little too late! Luckily, that was the only day that I had leg cramps on my whole dive trip! But the calf muscles hurt for DAYS after!)

I just know that I must have looked like a total dork... especially when I would swim along and suddenly pull both legs in front of me and grab fins! :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom