If you received a $100 dollar gift card to your LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sell it and get something for the person who gave it to you?

I would sell it to me for $7.00. There's no need to get extravagant about it. I thought it was the thought that counted. That's what's wrong with this world. Everyone's just trying to "get over."

.............Smile face implicit...............

Sell it and get something for the person who gave it to you?

I would sell it to me for $7.00. There's no need to get extravagant about it. I thought it was the thought that counted. That's what's wrong with this world. Everyone's just trying to "get over."

.............Smile face implicit...............

You make me laugh.

So far I think I will go for the regulator bag and spring straps for my fins and maybe a weight bag.

I was fortunate enough to get one from two devoted readers of my newspaper column... it went towards air fill cards since I have all the gear I really need at this point.

A pelican box if your shop carries them.
If not then an air fill punch card.

-Mitch

I am with Dr B on this one - 20 air fills please.

I am with Dr B on this one - 20 air fills please.

I was fortunate enough to get one from two devoted readers of my newspaper column... it went towards air fill cards since I have all the gear I really need at this point.

A pelican box if your shop carries them.
If not then an air fill punch card.

-Mitch

An air card from my LDS would be a waste. It is 200+ miles from any dive sites worth diving. If I don't get my tanks filled where I am diving, My dive buddies have there own compressor. If I do top off my tanks at my LDS, its usually a free-be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom