If you received a $100 dollar gift card to your LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DSMB or emergency sausage with light & mirror
weight pockets

or apply toward a new wetsuit.

Rob puts on a good Oriskany trip...............I would put it toward that. Matter of fact, I may look him up in the spring and go on one again. BTW he still owes me a video...............from 2007. Heck, I need to stop and say hey to him next week as I may be over that way.

Rob puts on a good Oriskany trip...............I would put it toward that. Matter of fact, I may look him up in the spring and go on one again. BTW he still owes me a video...............from 2007. Heck, I need to stop and say hey to him next week as I may be over that way.

I tried to get on one of his trips towards the end of the season but didn't have any luck. Maybe next year......

I'm in the same boat. I received a $100 gift card for the shop I am a DM for. I can't think of any gear I need. I have been eyeing those new SP SeaWing Nova fins; but I just bought a new set of Twin Jet Max's two years ago and they are still in great shape with lifetime warranties. Makes it kinda hard to pull the trigger on another pair of fins. Both of my personal tanks need hydro, but I hate to spend it on that. I just don't know...:idk:

Gear servicing, VIPs, and hydros eat up alot of money.. thats where it'd go for me :/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom