Illinois divers, check in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only thing I hate as much as cornfields is...soybean fields. Sometimes I really miss the east coast.

My other passion in life is motorcycles....I tell my friends (who live in interesting places) not to bother coming here to ride, you might as well put your bike on a treadmill and save the fuel.

check in here ....johnsburg

Crestwood Illinois....south side!!! I usually dive Haigh...haven't been to Lake Michigan yet...do as many trips as possible to warm water.

Anyone interested in a trip to Lake Michigan and not just do the wrecks...let me and my buddy know...we'd be all over that!!!

00scuba:
Anyone interested in a trip to Lake Michigan and not just do the wrecks...let me and my buddy know...we'd be all over that!!!
What else is there?

Wheaton, IL here. My wife and i just got certified in OW. However she isnt interested in doing any midwest diving. lol

But my best buddy and i will be diving in door county this 4th of july weekend and i will let you all know how that goes. Anyone looking to hookup for local future dives. please let me know. Since i don't know where diving locations in Chicago area much as of yet.

Thanks

Junus

Elmhurst (western suburb) here. Mostly dive the Lakes (going to the Straits for the Fourth of July weekend), plus occasional travel to warmer locales.

Tom

Live in Plainfield (borders Joliet). Its a straight shot on I-55 into Burnham Harbor so that has been the most popular location to start a dive. But increased fees and increasing city hassels make it more unattractive. Looking at going out of Winthrop Hbr and diving sites off Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine and etc more often this year. Looking for buddies in that area. Here's to the sunshine!

I love in Aurora (Naperville side) and I getting my wreck certification 7/24 and 7/25. My hubby is not willing to spend the money beyond his open water, so I am on my own without a buddy for wreck diving.

Any advice on good places to wreck dive is appreciated. I would love to get out on lake Michigan. What type of exposure suit is recommended. I use a 7mm. Some diver's recommend going dry. Any thoughts.

If anyone is looking for some one to dive with, even if it is Haigh's let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom